- Capiz Shell Chimes, Strands and Chandeliers (36)
- Signature Balinese Umbrellas (10)
- Fair Trade Holiday & Eco-Decor (30)
- Gardenia Bali Home Collection (77)
- Eco Deluxe Organic Home Linens (7)
- Dining and Entertaining (102)
- Hostess and Chef (41)
- Purses, Totes, Gift & Cosmetic Bags (16)
- Natural Spa Product and Candles (16)
- Vetiver Bath Mats, Tassels and Sachets (16)
- Other Great Global Finds (19)
- Useful Add Ons (3)
- Close Outs and Clearance (31)
One of our favorite Bali sightsThu, 2010-03-04
One of my favorite Bali phenomena - it's a rice farmer taking his ducks home at the end of a day in the paddy.
They use the ducks to eat the bugs - organic insecticide, one could say. oh and BTW - in Bali ducks can't fly - or won't - I suppose I'll never know which.